Wednesday 29 February 2012

Lakme Fast and Fabulous - Fizzy Pink


Hello Everyone..

I had been off blogging for quite some time.. Mainly because I was lazy to get into the groove of writing and an added bonus of broken computer.

Better late than never, in this post I would be reviewing about the Lakme's Fast and Fabulous range of nail polishes.
I had bought them in two shades, in the month of December - Fizzy Pink and Pearly Pink.. Both are beautiful shades and would suite ladies with all skin tones.

Fizzy Pink is on the darker shade side whereas Pearly pink is a beautiful baby pink.. Good to see Lakme coming up with new shades from their usual boring routine shades.

Today I would be reviewing the Lakme Fast and fabulous Fizzy Pink shade


I had headed for normal accessories shopping to Naihaa ( Chennai'ites would know) and found these ones at the Lakme counter.. I wish Naihaa offers a variety of brands when it comes to cosmetics. The first thing that attracted me was the shape of the bottle, very different from legacy Lakme nail polishes.
Lakme Fizzy Pink


This is how the shade looks on me... Excuse me for the short nails.. I was very busy in December and I had to cut my nails short :(

Fizzy Pink on my nails

More closer view- Excuse me for picture clarity






The price per bottle is Rs.175 on par with their Nine to Five range ( which I never liked), but this is lot better than them for the following reasons:


  • Fast drying formula- The product claims 40 sec drying , surprisingly it works.
  •   The BRUSH: They have a flat brush, something that I have been expecting from Lakme for quite a long time now
  •   The color intensity: One stroke gives the right color build-up, very nicely pigmented shade..


I am completely satisfied with the product and 100 % satisfied with Lakme for the first time. I would rate it 4.75/5 ... This would say that this one impressed me a lot..


Adios,


Amrin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words can Inspire, Words can Destroy... Choose yours wisely!!!