Thursday, 15 November 2012

LA Colors - Caribbean Pink & Jewel Tone

Hello Readers,

I have been seeing LA Colors nail polishes on UT for quite some time and finally my wait came to an end when I order two nail polishes from them - being a pink lover I took Caribbean pink and a glittery nail polish in the shade Jewel Tone..

I have mixed feelings regarding the brand because one shade sucked and I am in total awe for the other one...

I was in no mood for regular creme nail polishes and that was when my UT box arrived.. I thought of applying the Caribbean pink that looked like a beautiful pink with gold sheen. So, I prepped my nails and started applying this one.. One coat - it was tooo sheer, went for the second, third and fourth coats. Still, it was sheer and I could see the white part of my nail... I was sooo pissed at this considering the cost of the nail paint..

I was too lazy to take it off and start over again but didn't wanna go with awful nails.. So used the other shade that I had got with one. And I was finally kinda happy with my Diwali Manicure - it went on perfectly with my beige and purple salwar :)

Cost: 225 INR on Urbantouch.com

Here are the pics:



Caribbean Pink

Jewel Tone



Jewel Tone is nothing a transparent nail polish with purple and blue glitters...



I don't have pics of Caribbean pink because I was pissed with that shade on my nails.. Have a look of my my manicure with Jewel Tone as top coat..

Do you even see a faint shade of the base color??



I applied one coat of jewel tone as the top coat, but was not 100% happy as the glitters were sparse and I wanted a crowded glittery look.. 

So went on with another coat and this is how it finally looked...





And finally, a comparison between one coat and two coats :)




Well, I was happy with the final result, but I am not sure if I'll be getting LA Colors nail paints again - May I was once again a victim of choosing a wrong shade by Online Shopping :P

May a couple of them in the future if I spot them at any store :)

Hope you liked my post, do let me know your comments and feedback.. I have my ears open !

Will meet you soon in my next post..

Adios Amigos


Cheers,



Amrin



10 comments:

  1. It looks pretty Amrina :) and we all have been atleast once been online shopping victim.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amrina...Great blog! And I agree with you Niesha, we have all been an online shopping victim some or the other time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Richa!! Thanks for stopping by.. I am glad u liked my blog

      Delete
  3. This is very cute!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here you will get the opportunity to lay hands on range of products that includes lip gloss, lipstick, lip paint, Eyelash Curler, eyeliner, brow, eye shadow, mascara, oil blotting sheets, AMC face and body bronzer, blush, body sparkles, AMC face and body illuminator, concealer, base and much more.
    http://www.majorbrands.in/brand/cl_2-c_2691-p_2688/cosmetics/nails.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm your new follower,love your blog! :) I actually like the colour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Words can Inspire, Words can Destroy... Choose yours wisely!!!