Tuesday 12 July 2011

NOTD- DAME Nail Polish in Praising Purple!!

I had mentioned in my previous posts that I had stumbled upon a nail polish range from DAME manufactured by Johnson and Smiths, Bangalore and I actually liked the lacquers.  They cost only Rs. 40, but don't have the irritating nail polish smell. And doesn't chip for 4-5 days.. A good quality nail polish, at such a cheap price, what else do I need.. Stopped collecting L'Oreal, Maybelline ( which were my past favorites) for a while and stared collecting these ones.

They have a very good range of colors, including some colors that I haven't ever seen. One among them would be the one that I would be reviewing. Its called PRAISING PURPLE!!! This is a purplish  lavender shape which has a pearly finish..



This is the image with one coat of the color. A little sheer, but the second coat, gives the best color..




This color did make my hands look a little dark. But I am not among the ones who care/cry for it :P



I haven't applied any base/top coat, but it doesn't fail to shine!!!

This lasts for 3-5 days, but I keep changing my nail color every other day, so lasting power isn't really a concern for me. What matters is the quality of the nail paint.. I have no problems of discoloration, even with their black nail color..

I would rate this one 4/5.. -1 for the availability ofcourse.. I haven't seen it anywhere apart from that departmental store..

Please comment if you like the post and support by following..

Cheers!!!


Amrin

1 comment:

  1. dame nailpolishes r really good...i bought it fr jst 30 bucks...a mauve colour ...v pretty

    ReplyDelete

Words can Inspire, Words can Destroy... Choose yours wisely!!!