Wednesday 18 April 2012

Maybelline Express Finish - Soft Doux

Hello Everyone...

Hope you are doing great and taking good care of yourself in the scorching summer heat!!! Its way too hot in Chennai and I cannot think of stepping out.. I had visited a beauty store and hit the Maybelline counter and purchased a lot of makeup.. Starting from their BB cream, compact, lippies and glosses, eyeliners, kohl and mascara.. Yayy!! And how could I have missed Nail polishes!! I had purchases this one along with 3 coloroma ones!!!

I have all kind of pink starting to candy pink to hot pink, but not one light baby pink in my collection ( And Colorossence's blush, I hate ya ).. Didn't have any second thoughts and picked up this one...


With flash!!
I absolutely adore this shade, such a beautiful pink it is... I love it...


Closeup look
 I had left this on for 5 days, it did chip and wear out.. I didn't do any kind of touch ups though..

This is how it looked on the second day ( no big difference, felt like taking a pic)

on the second day



I love this shade.. Perfect for office, meetings and Interviews!!! Great shade ever bought.. Gosh.. How did I miss this one!!!


Please let me know your comments.. This will help me a lot improvising the quality of the posts!!!

Cheers,

Amrin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words can Inspire, Words can Destroy... Choose yours wisely!!!